Monday, December 01, 2014

Floral Skirt For A Beautiful Day


Hello beauties,how was your weekend?I hope you had a fantastic weekend.Here is some pictures were taken on my beautiful day.Beautiful floral printed in mixed colors,yellow,red and white.And featured with white and red top.I feel really comfort and it was really a great idea for relaxing costume.Or just hanging around and chilling in the garden.Yes,here is still hot and everyday is hotter.It´s just perfect outfit those day.Anyway,i really falling in love with my new headpiece from Diva Shop.It´s just simply amazing.It was in big sale were i bought this article.How lucky me.;-)

Anyway,my top i had bought in Bali on my holiday some years ago and i still love this piece.This top is so flexible you can combination with short jeans or a long jeans or a long skirt as the way i do.Anyway,don´t forget to buy this kind of top when you go holiday to Bali.There are many kind of this top with different colors and motives,they sale in small boutique around shopping street in Bali.










What i Wore
Top-Bali Boutique
Skirt-Bali Boutique
Headpiece-Diva shop
Earing-Victorian
Bracelet-Victorian
Sandals-Taywin






Thank you beauties for stopping by and reading.Hope you enjoyed my posted.
Now is your opinion about my looks.
Have a wonderful Monday everyone....!!!
With Love xoxo,
Kintan



Follow me on:
Google+/Bloglovin´/Instagram/Facebook/LookBook/Pinterest/Youtube




3 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Fantastic outfit!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much for your lovely comment dear +Busola Coutts.
      Have a good day..!!
      Kintan xox

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your a great comment.xox

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8