Wednesday, December 03, 2014

German Summer Holiday 2014

Hello lovelies,how was your day??I hope all your activities are running well.Talking about "Summer" who doesn`t love summer?I think everyone is like summer time.Here i still have some pictures from my last summer holiday in Germany.So sorry for my late posted.I have so many pictures from my summer holiday.And i always too busy with many things,than finally now i want to share with you guys.This summer i had many thing to do,lots of sight seeing,visited some friends,barbeque time with family and bike trip with hubby and of course a bit shopping sometime.;-)Yes,i love bike trip specially in summer time which all the flower are growing showing their beautiful colors.Really amazing time that every time in summer i can do bike trip.I´m really enjoyed this kind of weather,fresh air and freedom.

Now talking about my outfit that i wore for my bike trip.I picked some simply casual outfit but still very comfy for long way on my bike trip.Red top with cotton material is really comfortable for really hot summer.Combination with black and white floral short is absolutely perfect choose for this kind of activity and i don´t forget my sporty shoes.For my bike trip i always brough my camera,sunglasses,a little foods,drinks and matt.Normally when i´ve found a nice and comfortable place i love stopping and make picnic there.And enjoyed the nature surrounding for a while.
A bit more,even on my bike trip i still wore a very simply accesories that feel really comfort.










Thank you guys for stopping by and reading.
Please leave comments bellow when you like it my posted.
Have a wonderful day guys...!!!
With Love xoxo,
Kintan
Follow me on
Google+/Bloglovin`/Instagram/Facebook/LookBook/Pinterest

5 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Very cute outfit, lovely photos!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww....thank you so much dear.
      Always so kind of you.
      Kisses back from Bangkok.
      Kintan ♥♥

      Delete
  2. I love sport looks!!

    xoxo
    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.I love sporty look too sometime.
      Have a good day.
      Kisses from Bangkok
      Kintan ♥

      Delete
  3. Lovely plcae

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Bollywood

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8