Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Fantastic Holiday in Denmark & 5 Things You Should Know When You´re Visit Denmark


Hello gorgeous, I hope you all doing great. Come back to my normal life after a long weekend here in Germany, but the week will be short after a long weekend. Fall/ Autumn is here, but the weather still perfect for kinda October weather. I heard the rumor, this is really not normal weather for October or Autumn weather. But it´s great for us of course. The sun is shinning everyday I think is dream of everyone, and always make us happy and a good mood. When the sun is shinning you feel like, have so much energy for all your busy life and all your daily activities. Don´t we? But actually I´m ready for Fall/Autumn season as I feel satisfied and happy with my summer. Specially, that I had a fantastic holiday on my late summer in Denmark. So, I don´t have something to complain about or to be grumpy. So, on my today post is still about my holiday in Denmark that happened on late summer. Spent a fantastic day on the beach with my boho dress from H&M. 
I love this dress so much and I bought on Sale and it´s my very first time that I worn this dress. It´s simply gorgeous and bright color  in red. 

On my very first day that I´ve visited this beach that called Hvidbjerg Strand, hubby and I, we brough our bike from home and of course we´re really happy that we can do a bike trip from our holiday house to the beach just about 2 KM. It´s really amazing and feel our freedom that on holiday we can bring our bikes and of course had so much fun that we can ride our bike. Just some recommend and 5 things you should know for you guys, when you wanna visit Denmark here we go;

1. Rent a holiday house. 
Normally rent a house with beach front view or sea view is great idea and of course cheaper than stay in hotel. But of course depend also in which area you wanna visit. Specially when you go with a group of family or friends, they have so many possibility that for a small group until big group more than 5 or 10 people, and etc. Normally they have a beautiful garden that you can do barbeque.

2. Don´t forget to bring your bike when you do a road trip/ drive an own car.
I guarantee that you´ll be have so much fun when you go holiday to Denmark and bring your bikes. You can do a bike trip and visit some a beautiful beach with your bike or just a do big or small bike trip with your loves one or with your group of family or friends. They have a wonderful nature with a great landscape views and beaches and you can enjoy with a bike trip and It look safe and clean. 

3. Don´t forget to bring your own foods and drinks.
When you finally make a decision to make holiday in Denmark and rent a holiday house, what is really important for you is, don´t forget to bring your own foods/meals and drink or even fruits, all what you needs or wanna eat when you´re there. And calculate how many days you wanna stay for holiday. For an example, like a muesli, bread or some pasta noodle and some ingredients when you wanna cook by yourself. Prepare some fruits, that you still can comsumption enough vitamins even you´re on holiday. Bring your own drink maybe some wine, beer, or whiskey and etc. 

4. Bring your own entertainments. 
Don´t forget bring some entertainments for yourself as book, some game, or magazine that you can read while you´re on the beach or even relaxing at holiday house. Because can happened that some holiday house they don´t prepared Internet connection. It´s mean you can´t play with your laptop. ;-) 

5. To all fishing lover, don´t forget bring your fishing tools.
To all fishing lover, Denmark in a paradise place for fishing. You can find some great place for your hobby or passion of fishing. As my hubby did, he brough his fishing tools as fishing is his passionate since a little boy. Finally, it´s a great idea and his so happy with his idea and he can do fishing the whole day in beautiful lake. 

Please visit my LookBook Vlog on Youtube channel:

















Our balcony with the sea view/ beach view. 

I really enjoyed my breaky with fantastic viewed. 


My coffee tasted so good as the weather and the view is perfect.<3


 It´s our holiday house that we rent from indoor look and looks cozy with the fireplace (Kamin).
We´re really in love with this holiday house and fantastic view to the sea view. It´s a dream.<3


I´m busy cooking in the kitchen and preparing a meal for dinner.









What I wore:
Boho Dress - H&M(you can find here)
Boho Earings - Fashion Jewelry ( (you can find here)
Sandals - Gortz (similar here)
Sunglasses - unknown (similar here)
Thank you so much for stopping by and for all your support and an awesome comments on my late post guys Boho Girl With Boho Bikini on The Beach .Wish you all have a fantastic week ahead and stay gorgeous.
XOX,
Stay connected with EuroAsia Fashion by Kintan on other social media:


MerkenMerkenMerkenMerken

38 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Great dress Dear! You look fabulous:) Love your bike:)
    Have a nice day!
    kisses:*

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww....thank you so much my dear, for your first commenting on my post and for your a awesome compliments. Glad to know that you loved my bike. Wish you have a awesome day. Kisses <3

      Delete
  2. Wow that dress looks so wonderful! :)
    Loving this beach post.

    ~ Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous, for your a great compliment and so glad to know that you loved the pictures. Wish you have a beautiful weekend. xox

      Delete
  3. great post.
    I invite you to me .
    Captures all the subs.
    katjanakarolinaa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your stopping by on my blog and for your invitation to your blog. Keep in touch and have a great weekend. XOX

      Delete
  4. That dress is beautiful! Your holiday house looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous for your a great compliment. Keep in touch and wish you have a great weekend. XOX

      Delete
  5. Love you dress ! Thanks for the tips will defo save you money when you travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your a great comment. It´s my pleasure to share this tips to you all. Wish you have a great weekend dear. xox

      Delete
  6. Orange looks good on you! you had a fabulous vacation indeed. :)
    www.KatrinaJeanCarter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much gorgeous for your a great comments. Yes, indeed I had a fantastic holiday.
      Keep in touch and have a fabulous weekend. XOX

      Delete
  7. Denmark is still on my list to go to! It looks so beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear Maikel. Yes, you should visit Denmark. It´s really amazing place for holiday. Thanks for stopping by on my blog. <3

      Delete
  8. Your dress is so pretty!
    And oh god, would love to visit Denmark one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auwww.....thank you so much gorgeous for your a great compliment. Yes, you should visit Denmark. It´s amazing place for holiday. Thanks for stopping by dear. XOX

      Delete
  9. Really amazing place, beautiful you in red dress and great tips too.

    Have a fabulous day dear

    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear for your a great compliments. Yes, indeed this place is really amazing and absolutely great visited. Wish you have a fabulous weekend as well. Kisses XOX

      Delete
  10. Looks like you had a good time. The place looks amazing and so does your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Indeed dear I had a great holiday and the place is amazing. Thank you so much for your a great comments and for your visited on my blog. Wish you have a great weekend. XOX

      Delete
  11. Bikes are a great idea anywhere in continential Europe. Great post, your beach house looks lovely :-)
    Katja xxx
    www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Indeed dear. This is my very first time brough my bike on holiday trip and I love it and absolutely i would do it again. Thank you so much for your a great comment and your stopping by on my blog. Have a fabulous weekend dear. XOX

      Delete
  12. The house a stunning view - love it! Your dress is amazing and the colour pops so nicely in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your a great compliments and for your visited on my blog. Wish you have a fabulous weekend. Keep in touch. XOX

      Delete
  13. Beautiful dress! I've never been to Denmark.. I want to go now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beauty, for your a great compliment. Yes, Denmark is so beautiful country. You shall go there one day. So many beautiful beaches that you can have a great relaxing. Have a great Monday beauty and thanks for stopping by on my blog. XOX

      Delete
  14. Denmark is such a nice country! And it looks like you had a wonderful view from the house 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed dear I´m agree with that. Denmark is really beautiful country and I love the people and the beaches there. Thanks so much dear, I had a really wonderful holiday Denmark. Thanks for visited my blog and keep in touch. XOX

      Delete
  15. Denmark is still on my list! so many places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeachhh....hope you can manage to visit it Denmark very soon. Yes, you can find so many a great places and beautiful beaches. I´ll come again definitely. Have a great week ahead dear. XOX

      Delete
  16. Oh the colour of the dress really suits you. I've been to Denmark a few times and have always had such an amazing time there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your a great compliment dear. Denmark is great place to visit and I´ll definitely come again. Have a great week ahead and keep in touch. XOX

      Delete
  17. That colour dress suits you so much! Great post thanks for the tips x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your a great comment and for your visited on my blog and it´s my pleasure to shared this tips. XOX

      Delete
  18. This place looks like paradise! So much sun and the beach! The sky is bluer than blue and that outfit is just exploding from the screen/ so bright and nice! I love red!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never been to Danemark!! Hope to go there one day, during summer like you!
    xo, Margot
    https://www.instagram.com/thepastelproject_com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great recommendation darling!

    ReplyDelete
  21. loved your sunglasses in your photos. never been to denmark looks great may have to take a trip soon :)

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8