Monday, September 25, 2017

How To Wear Flare Jeans & Flanel Top


EN: 
Hello my dears,
did you know that flare jeans is back?? Wow....how cool is that, do you believed it? For myself I'm totally really happy and impressed that flared jeans is back. Flare jeans is popular on the1960s and 1970s. And came back on trends on the 2000s with mainstream and a new name is called bootcut. There are so many way how to wear bootcut jeans and on this post I would like to show how I wearing my flare jeans. On this look, I pairing flare jeans with flanel top and biker jacket. I feel like really a rocker on the 70s (hahaha....). And I paired them with ankle boots, to make my look more completed. Never forget when you wear flare jeans that always choose something high shoes such high heels, ankle boots or even wedges. It will make your look more perfect than flat shoes. I bought this jeans more than a year in Zara Bangkok. When I bought this jeans, on end of 2015. It means, on that year that flare jeans is back on trends again. 
You can also wear flare jeans with long blouse, crop top, or even like denim on denim. And you can wear such an outwear like coat, blazer and biker jacket. I hope that you like the way how I show you I wearing my flare jeans and may it give you a bit an inspiration. 

DE:
Hallo meine Lieben,
wusstet Ihr, dass Schlaghose ist zurück?? Wow, wie geil ist das, glaubt Ihr das? Für mich selbst, bin ich sehr zufrieden und beeindruckt, dass Schlaghose zurück ist. Schlaghose ist sehr beliebt in den 1960er und 1970er Jahren. Und kam zurück auf Trends am 2000er mit Mainstream und einen neuen Namen genannt ist Bootcut. Es gibt so viele Wege, wie man schlaghose tragen und zu diesem Beitrag möchte ich zeigen, wie ich meine Schlaghose tragen. Auf dieser Look, ich gekoppelt Schlaghose mit Flanell Oberteile und Biker-Jacke. Ich fühle mich wirklich ein Rocker am 70er (hahaha….). Und habe ich, mit Stiefelette gekoppelt, damit mein Blick mehr abgeschlossen. Vergessen Ihr nie, wenn Ihr Schlaghose tragt, die immer etwas mit hohe absatschuhe wie high Heels, Stiefelette oder auch Keile wählen Ihr tragt. Damit wird ihr Aussehen perfekter, als flache Schuhe. Ich kaufte dieses Jeans mehr als ein Jahr in Zara Bangkok. Wenn ich kaufte diese Jeans, auf Ende 2015. Es bedeutet, auf das Jahr, daß Schlaghose wieder auf Trends. 
Ihr könnt auch Schlaghose mit langen Bluse, Top, oder sogar wie Denim auf Denim. Und Ihr könnt eine solche Oberbekleidung wie Fell, Blazer und Biker Jacke tragen. Ich hoffee es, dass Euch gut geffallen die Art und Weise, wie ich euch zeige ich meine Schlaghose tragen und könnt  Ihr es ein bisschen eine Inspiration geben.

My youtube video, please subbed my channel if you like my look and never missed update from my outfits. EuroAsia Fashion by Kintan
















Flare Bootcut Jeans - Zara (here)/ Flanel Top - Clockhouse (similar here) /Biker Jacket - Zara (similar here)/ Ankle Boots - H&M (similar here) /Necklace - Forever 21 (similar here)

Wish you all have a fantastic a weekend and stay gorgeous.
Ich wünsche Euch einen fantastischen Wochenende und bleibt schön. 


14 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Thanks so much dear for stopping by on my blog and leave a great compliment.
    Have a great day. Kisses xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to have discovered your blog today! Super awesome! I really like your jeans in this outfit!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paulo, thank you so much for stopping on my blog and for your awesome compliment. Keep in touch. XO

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely amazing. I didn't know this trend was back, I loved it then and I will be rocking it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Danie for your a great compliment. Yes, this jeans was back, I'm sure you'll rocking when you wear this flare jeans. XO

      Delete
  4. You look stunning! Nothing that I would wear but it works amazing on you haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babe. Maybe the jacket that would match for you babe. :) XO

      Delete
  5. I'm super stoked the flare jean trend is back. I think it's a really flattering cut on a lot of people! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear. Yes, the flare jeans is back and it great that this retro back to trends.

      Delete
  6. All I can say is wow. You look amazing in those jeans and flannel top. I remember the bell bottoms from my youth. Kind of crazy that they are coming back into vogue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of what we wore when I was in high school. I can't believe this look is back. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8