Wednesday, October 11, 2017

My Favorite Items From Late Summer & Fall - Haul Items

EN: 
Hello beauties,
how was your fall so far? Did you have any favorite items for this fall? Maybe its a new or even an old items. For myself I have some favorit itemes starting from my late summer favorite until my fall favorite items such as lace up wedges shoes in red, boho lace-up sandals and ankle boots, crossbody bag, lingerie, jewelry and there are all my new items that I collected in the last period of time. My new ankle boots from C&A, I'm sure you have seen on my preview post here. This boots absolutely perfect for fall/autumn and I really love it. It really comfort and cozy as I wore it already few time. And I think this camel boots it will never out from trends or timeless. Don't you think so? An easy piece to pairing with any color of coat, outwear and clothing. 

My late summer collections, I still have no time to wear all of them, as I feel that the summer is too short and I wore it more often my old sandals and heels. Hahaa... !! But I'm totally in love with my late summer collection from Deichmann. And for sure on my holiday to Greece on this coming weekend, I'll wear it often. Ahh...I'm so excited about my holiday to Greece as it will be my very first time to visit this beautiful country.  

I think the most my favorite for this fall are the three stand necklace and choker. I wore it these three items more often and maybe you saw it already on some my social media such Facebook or Instagram. These are really more easy to wear and even on a day time or even evening time. It an many function accesories that even for work or casual wear. 

DE:
Hallo Mädels,
wie war Dein Herbstsaison so weit? Habt Ihr Favoriten für diesen Herbst? Vielleicht ist es eine neue oder sogar einen alten Elementen. Ich selbst habe einige Favorit ab meiner späten Sommer Lieblings bis meine Herbst Lieblingsstücke wie Spitze bis Keilschuhe in Rot, Boho lace-up Schuhe und Stiefeletten, Crossbody-tasche, Dessous, Schmuck und es sind alle meine neuen Artikel, die ich in der letzten Zeit gesammelt habe. Meine neue Stiefelette von C&A, ich bin mir sicher, dass Ihr auf meiner Vorschau Post hier gesehen habt. Diese Stiefel absolut perfekt für Herbst und ich liebe es so sehr. Es ist wirklich komfortabel und gemütlich, wie ich es bereits einige Zeit trug. Und ich denke, dieses Kamel Stiefel es wird nie weg von Trends oder zeitlos. Findest Du auch? Ein leichtes Stück, um die Koppelung mit jeder Farbe, Oberbekleidung und Kleidung.

Meiner späten Sommer Kollektionen, habe ich noch keine Zeit, alle zu tragen, da habe ich das Gefühl, dass der Sommer zu kurz ist und ich trug es öfter meine alte Sandalen und Heels. Hahaa... !! Aber ich bin total verliebt in meinen späten Sommer Kollektion von Deichmann. Und bin ich sicher auf meinem Urlaub in Griechenland am kommenden Wochenende, ich werde es oft tragen. Ahh... Ich bin so über meinen Urlaub nach Griechenland aufgeregt, da es meine erste Zeit, dieses wunderschöne Land zu besuchen.

Ich denke, die meisten mein Favorit für diesen Herbst sind die drei stand Kette und Halsband(Choker). Ich trug es diese drei Artikel mehr oft und vielleicht habt Ihr es schon auf einigen meiner sozialen Medien wie Facebook oder Instagram. Diese sind wirklich leicht zu tragen und auch auf die Uhrzeit, oder auch am Abend Zeit. Es ist eine viele Funktion Zubehör, dass auch für die Arbeit(work look) oder Casual-wear.









-Lingerie from C&A (similar here)















Thank you for stopping by on my blog and for all your lovely comments. 
Stay gorgeous and have a wonderful week ahead.
Vielen Dank für dein Besucht an meinem Blog und alle die liebe Kommentare. 
Bleibt schön und ich wünsche Euch alle eine schöne Woche voraus. 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

9 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Oh wow! You seem to have a lot gorgeous heels and boots for the fall season darling! And btw, your red lips are gorgeous. What’s the lipstick you’re wearing in the last couple photos?

    Nora / http://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those autumnal heels/boots! Oh my goodness, gorgeous things :-) Loved your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many awesome items here! I especially love the shoes and the flora bras!

    www.chausadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like those brown booties. Ankle boots can work great in fall outfits so they are very versatile. Lovely!

    Tadeja
    http://www.happynami.com/fall-outfit-with-duster-trench-coat/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are perfect for Autumn. I love C&A always go in whenever I’m on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all those shoes :) perfect for Autumn, indeed! And you my dear, you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup is stunning my dear! As for your favorites goodies, i think i love them all. As Autumn is already here i would love to have the boots and the small crossbody bag. Kisses Kintan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some awesome pieces in here. I especially love your choker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking cool Best Work Boots Reviews 2018 read them before buying best work boots

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8