Wednesday, January 17, 2018

SUNNY DAY WEARING A BLACK COAT

EN:
Hello my dears,
on my post today I have some pictures that Mr. P and I, we did a photo shoot on last weekend when the sun came out and hit into a beautiful Sunday. What else when not we do walk around and enjoy it to the max a beautiful Sunday. Walked through the Landungbrücken Hamburg is always feel so amazing when the sun comes out like this day. I always enjoy the day when the sun comes out because is not every day that we have a beautiful sunny day, especially in winter time. I wore a knitwear from Zara(similar here) I bought on sale on last year. Photo shooting with the background from Elphieharmonie is just amazing, and this place just had a year anniversary some weeks ago. Attract so many tourist worldwide, and I'm proud to have this wonderful place in my city and just near where I living. I love Hamburg, it's a amazing city. 

The black coat that keeps me really warm on cold Sunday whilst I did a walked routine, the coat is from H&M(similar here). How important to choose the right clothes or jacket "what to wear" when the weather is getting drop cold. Especially when you have plans to do walk routine on the weekend for a bit longer outside. Thick jacket/coat with warm lining and a bit longer are should be right for the really cold weather. Don't only look at how bright sunny day on winter time, but how cold is the temperature outside that we have to look for orientation on what to wear. 

DE: 
Hallo Ihr Lieben,
auf meinem Beitrag heute, möchte ich an Euch zeigen ein paar Bilder dass Herr P und Ich, eine Fotoschiessen am letzte Wochenende gemacht haben, wenn die Sonne raus gekommt am wunderschöne Sonntag. Ein sparziegang durch die Landungbrücken Hamburg Promenade ist immer eine wunderschöne gefüllt und natürlich eine schöne Blick, besonders mit Elphieharmonie. Wenn die Sonne raus kommt und schein wie am letzte Sonntag. Ich habe der Tag immer geniesse, wenn die Sonne raus kommt, weil dass ist nicht immer jeden Tag dass wir ein wunderschöne sonnige Tages haben, besonders im Winterzeit. Ich trug meinem Pullover von Zara dass ich am letzte Jahr gekauft habe. Fotoschiessen mit dem Hintergrund von Elphieharmonie ist einfach ganz toll, und dieser Wunder Platz hatte gerade ein Jahr Geburtstag vor einigen Wochen. So viele Touristische die ganze Welt besuchen, und ich bin stolz, dieses Wunder Platz in meiner Stadt zu haben und nur in der Nähe von wo ich wohne. Ich liebe Hamburg, es ist eine tolle Stadt und Hamburg ist meine Perle. 

Die schwarzen Mantel, die mich wirklich warm an kalten Sonntag während, ich habe eine ging Routine, das Fell ist von H&M (similar here). Wie wichtig die richtige Kleidung oder Jacke", was zu tragen," wenn das Wetter erhält Tropfen kalt zu wählen. Vor allem, wenn sie Pläne zur Routine Spaziergang am Wochenende für ein bisschen mehr außerhalb tun. Dicke Jacke/Mantel mit warmem Futter und ein wenig mehr Rechte für die wirklich kalten Wetter sein sollte. Nicht nur, wie die hellen, sonnigen Tag auf Winterzeit schauen, aber wie kalt in der Temperatur, die wir für die Orientierung auf, was zu tragen.












My Look:
Bag - Zara/ Knitwear - Zara(similar here)/ Black Coat - H&M(similar here)/ Jeans - Zara(similar here)/ Over Knee Boots - C&A(similar here)/ Necklace - Zara(similar here)/ Earrings - H&M(similar here)

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your a nice comment. Wish you have a wonderful week ahead.
Vielen Dank für Eure besuch auf meinem Blog und die schöne Kommentare. Ich wünsche Euch allen ein wundervolles Woche voraus.  
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

Pictures credit by PT 


11 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. you have stunning style !! look great dear. Love your handbag and boots too.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your a great compliment. Glad that you love my items that I wore. Have a good day beautiful. xo, Kintan.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic style. I love the mustard color jumper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear for your a great comment. xo, Kintan

      Delete
  3. Lovely look Kintan! Those boots and your jackets are super classy. And btw, I looove how sunny (and warm?) it seems to be in Germany already. I wish the sun would visit Finland too sometime soon. :)

    Nora / https://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear Nora, glad that you love the item that I wore. The weather in Germany at the moment still so cold until -4 to -10 in Hamburg city but thanks God sunny day comes from time to time. I hope the sun will to Finland soon dear. xo, Kintan.

      Delete
  4. Wow, dear... I am in love with this combo. First of all that coat is amazing, I need one like that. :) This whole look is so chic and you are such a beautiful lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thanks so much babe for your fantastic compliment, love to read that. Wish you have a beautiful week ahead. xo, Kintan

      Delete
  5. That coat looks absolutely amazing on you! I love to wear black especially during the sunny days in Winter - makes me feel more warm even the sun doesn’t warm anything at all - the coat though, absorbs all the warm things from the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much darling for your fantastic compliment. I know you love black color dear. This coat is one of my favourite for this winter time, as really long and you're right that it keep me warm from the cold. Have a good day babe. xo, Kintan

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8