Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Shopping With Black & White

 Hello fashionista,how are you all today?Hope you have a fantastic weekend so far.Anyway,Christmas time is just around the corner.Do you have some plan yet?Maybe visiting family or have a plan going somewhere in the beautiful paradise,or just stay home with your beloved family.Whatever is your plans,i wish you all have an amazing Christmas time and have a great holiday with your loves one and family.This time i´ll celebrate Christmas here at home in Bangkok and this Christmas will be the first time to celebrate in Bangkok and as i wrote on my last posted that i always celebrated Christmas time in Germany and indentic with cold winter and snow.

Can you imagine how exciting i´m?And specially when my parents in law are here visiting me and we´ll celebrate together.This is my outfit on Christmas shopping with family with black and white stripe.As i wrote on my latest posted that i love to wore black and white in the last few day.I have an idea for one top with different outfit.With this kind high jeans i just no need belt.This time my top i do combination with a bit casual look with high pencil black jeans.It looks perfectly without any belt.
I love my cleopatra sandal it looks match with my outfit and it really comfort for long walk on Christmas shopping.Stripe top that i wore you can wear in many different outfit and many different activities.You can wear it with skirt as i did on my latest outfit for office,or with long pant that i wore now for shopping or meeting with friends.









My Look,
Jeans-H&M
Top-H&M
Sandal-Payless
Bag-Channel
Glasses-Super
Necklace-Viva Loco
Earing-Fashion jewelry
 



Thank you for passing by and reading guys.
Have an wonderful Christmas and Happy holiday...!!!
  xoxo
                                   
                                                                 Follow me,
Google+/Bloglovin´/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Youtube

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Looking so nice ....

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Bollywood

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8