Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Shine Bright With Purple Nail Color

Hello beauties,how are you all??I hope you had an amazing weekend.Let me share with guys about my nail color that i just did in the weekend.Yes,this is my new nail color in purple that i´ve bought from "Sheene" and this is my first trial to used this product.But it looks good and shine bright on my nail.I really love this color,it looks really romantic and beautiful color.Did you like purple color too??For the base coat and top i used from "Skin Food".I love this product,they are very nice colors and a good quality for stayed a bit longer on the nails.And for the base coat and top coat i also used mostly from Skin Food.They are also good quality for taking care your nails before and after put your nail color.





What i Used
Base coat-Skin Food
Nail color-Sheene
Top coat-Skin Food



All the product that i used for my nails.



Thank you for stopping by and reading guys.
What do you think??
Have a great Tuesday...!!!

 xoxo


Follow me
Google+/Facebook/Instagram/Bloglovin`/LookBook/Pinterest/Youtube



5 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Thank you for stopping by on my blog dear.
    I´ll check it out your blog soon.
    Kintan xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. Very nice photos!

    Check my new post - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/02/bella-bambina.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe.I like your post as well.
      I´ll check it out your new post soon.
      Have a good day.xoxo

      Delete
  3. Nice nail polish!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Sonia.
      Happy Friday,Kisses from BKK.
      Kintan xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8