Saturday, June 13, 2015

Yogyakarta City With Purple-(Indonesian Holiday 2015)


Hello my dearest bloggers and readers,i hope you have a wonderful weekend so far.Let me share with you my another pictures from my Indonesian´s holiday.My simply outfit with purple that i wore,it never get wrong for summer look.Still look fresh and bright color for summer.As some of you maybe knows that i love to play with color.As my motto that strong color is always give me a happy feeling and a young look.;-)Do you agree with me???
Wish you all have an amazing weekend and take care...!!!

 With Love xoxo,














I was wearing,
Top-Bershka/Skirt-Ohayo/Necklace-Mallioboro Shop/Bracelet-Mallioboro Shop

8 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Love this cute and charming look on you Kintan. These shoes are so cute. Happy weekend, honey.
    kisses
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dearest Lenya,thank you so much for your lovely compliment.Wish you have a fantastic weekend as well.
      Big kisses from BKK.xoxo

      Delete
  2. I like your floral skirt, very summer.

    heels2hairx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is super cute and so are your shoes. You look fabulous. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Idu for your lovely compliment.Have a great Sunday.Kisses

      Delete
  4. como siempre unas fotos preciosas

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8