Wednesday, December 13, 2017

BLOGMAS PART 1: Christmas Shopping in Hamburg With Faux Suede Jacket


EN:
Hello my loves, 
I hope you all are doing well. Omg...did you believe that Christmas is just in few days ahead?? Counting the days every day, more and more are getting closer. Did you find some Christmas presents for your loved one or family?? When not, then hurry up because the time is flown by everyday and Christmas is on next week. I hope you find the best pressie for your all your lover and family. On my post today, I'll show you about my outfit that I wore for my shopping day in the big furniture store Höffner Möbelhaus Hamburg about a few days ago. They had an especial action, that calling all the VIP members for a special shopping day on Sunday and we're one of them. As maybe you know, that here in Germany every store always closed on Sunday, but they are sometimes open too on Sunday, but only in a few time a year. So, you can imagine how full people on this day, they are so many customers that came to visit this big store on Sunday for special Christmas shopping. We have to wait a long queue that maybe as long as the train. Hahaa....!! But luckily, this queue is going through very quickly as we have to show our VIP member and the invitation card. After we come in the store, we're absolutely happy, it means, we can starting with our Christmas shopping for some household. 

So crazy, so many beautiful things (such as furniture, household, house decoration and more) inside and so wonderful Christmas decoration and Christmas tree as you see in the pictures. I just got hypnotized by the beautiful Christmas decor everywhere. We're finally in love with some household for our beautiful kitchen, that so cute and pretty in vintage style. And also with a good price, especially for VIP member that we got a special discount about 30% for shopping. 

I think enough to talk about my Christmas shopping, let's start to talk about my look that I wore for my shopping day. I wore my simply denim with skinny regular jeans in a red color workshop and black and white sweater from Esmara Heidi Klum(Fashion Week). My crossbody bag, I'm sure everyone knows already that I own from Zara, I wore it very often in the last preview post. To pop-up my look, I paired this look with my over knee bootie from Deichmann(similar here). I hope you like my post and my look, please share your thought and leave some comment below. 

DE:
Hallo meine Lieben,
ich hoffe, dass Euch allen geht's gut. Oh meine Gute... hast du geglaubt, dass Weihnachten ist nur in wenige Tage vor?? Zählen die Tage, jeden Tag, mehr und mehr näher. Habt Ihr ein paar Weihnachtsgeschenke für Ihre Liebsten oder Familie?? Wenn nicht, dann beeilen, weil die Zeit vom Alltäglichen und Weihnachten geflogen wird, wird in der nächsten Woche. Ich hoffe, dass Ihr das beste Geschenk für Ihr alle Ihre geliebten und Familie finden. Zu meinem Post heute zeige ich Euch über mein Outfit, die ich für mein Shopping Tag in dem großen Möbelhaus Höffner Möbelhaus Hamburg trug über Vor ein paar Tagen. Sie hatten eine besondere Aktion, Aufruf an Alle die VIP Mitglieder für eine spezielle Shopping Tag am Sonntag und wir sind einer von ihnen. Wie Ihr vielleicht wisst, dass hier in Deutschland jeder Geschäft immer am Sonntag geschlossen sind, aber sie sind manchmal auch am Sonntag geöffnet, sondern nur in ein paar Mal im Jahr. Also, die man sich vorstellen kann, wie voll die Leute an diesem Tag, Sie sind so viele Kunden, kam dieses großen Laden am Sonntag für spezielle Weihnachtseinkäufe zu besuchen. Wir haben eine lange Warteschlange, die vielleicht so lange, wie der Zug zu warten. Hahaa....!! Aber zum Glück, diese Warteschlange wird durch sehr schnell wie Wir haben unsere VIP-Mitglied und der Einladungskarte zu zeigen. Nachdem wir im Laden kommt, sind wir absolut glücklich, es bedeutet, können wir beginnen mit unseren Weihnachtseinkäufen für einige Haushalt.

So verrückt, so viele schöne Dinge (wie Möbel, Haushalt, Haus Dekoration und mehr) innen und so wunderbar Weihnachten Dekoration und Weihnachtsbaum, wie Ihr in den Bildern sieht. Ich habe gerade von der schönen Weihnachten Dekor überall hypnotisiert. Wir sind schließlich  verliebt mit einigen Haushalts für unsere schöne Küche, die so reizend und schön im Vintage Still. Und auch mit einem guten Preis, besonders für VIP-Mitglied, dass wir einen Rabatt über 30% für Shopping.

Ich denke, genügend über meine Weihnachtseinkäufe zu reden, lasst Ihr uns beginnen, über mein Aussehen, dass ich für mein shopping Tag trugen zu sprechen. Ich trug meine einfach Denim mit Skinny Regular Jeans in rote Farbe und schwarz und weiß Pullover aus Esmara Heidi Klum(Fashion Week). Meine Crossbody-tasche, ich bin mir sicher, dass jeder weiß schon, dass ich von Zara, trug ich es sehr oft in der letzten Vorschau post. Zu pop-up mein Aussehen, habe ich diesen meinen Overknees Stiefel von Deichmann(similar here) gekoppelt. Ich hoffe es, gefällt Euch meinem Post und mein Aussehen, bitte teil Ihr uns Eure Gedanken und einige Kommentare hier unten.













My Look:
Sweater - Esmara Heidi Klum(Fashion Week)/ High Knee Boots - Deichmann(similar here)/ Crossbody Bag - Zara(similar here)/ Jeans - Workshop(similar here)/ Faux Suede Jacket - C&A(similar here)

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your a nice comment. Wish you have great a week ahead. 
Vielen Dank für Eure besuch auf meinem Blog und die schöne Kommentare. Ich wünsche Euch allen ein schönes Woche voraus. 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:



10 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Love your jacket! Very cozy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear Sonja. Wish you have an amazing day. xo

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely lovely dear :-)
    That tree is also one of the most beautiful ones I’ve seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots look very versatile and the jacket is on trend right now! All in all a great outfit. Plus, how lucky are you to be able to attend such events! :)


    Tadeja

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful photos
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket looks absolutely warm and great one for the winter. Is it cold in Germany at the moment? Happy holidays, dear.

    Nora / http://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sweater very much. That Christmas tree was massive! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful Dear, great outfit:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, thanks so much for stopping by on my blog and for your a great compliment. Absolutely my pleasure to have a new blogger friend. Lets's stay connect dear. Wish you have a good day. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit...hope you're having a good holiday

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8